Hi everybody!
Just want to bring you all up to snuff if you haven't heard by now, that I am finally making the break and have sold Haute Tops to Barbara and Pam. My last weekend to work will be the weekend of July 22nd, 23rd and 24th.
Saying goodby has been the hardest of all, as the emotional output is high! I am looking forward to some travel with no time constraints on when to be home. This should be interesting!
I have been tinkering with the motorhome getting it all stocked and ready for extended travel. We are headed up to Walden on July 30th to meet friends for the annual "group grope" up at Connie and Tony's cabin near the Wyoming border. The men folk will probably do some flyfishing while the gals will do what gals do best... chat! Oh yes, and drink, cook, drink, talk, drink, cook etc...
From there we will head north to Washington State, via Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. My folks are located in Blaine, WA for the summer, so we want to do some visiting and then most likely head down the coast for who knows how far?? I would love for Pete to see the Olympic Penninsula and revisit the Oregon Coastline. It has been some 16 years since I have been there and am anxious to return. We expect we'll be gone for the month of August.
I will try and post whenever we obtain access to a computer, as we have not joined the wireless club yet. Soon..... Real soon...!
Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment